It is advised to do a software update immediately after setup.
Go to Settings > System updates > Software updates
Weird status bar? Go to Settings, then Advanced features. Open all customization options for the first time. It should now fix the issue.
All aforemented devices are supported by one installer only.
- Galaxy Grand Prime DUOS (SM-G530H/DS) [XCU/XCS]
- Galaxy Grand Prime DUOS (SM-G530H/DS) [XXU/XXS]
- Galaxy Grand Prime (SM-G530H/DV) [XXU/XXS]
- Galaxy Grand Prime LTE (SM-G530F) [XXU/XXS]
- Galaxy Grand Prime LTE (SM-G530FZ) [XXU]
- Galaxy Gran Prime (SM-G530BT) [XXU/XXS]
We are aware that the SM-G530FZ and SM-G530BT currently has bugs. Learn More.
It is recommended to have at least TWRP 3.x installed for Google Apps to install properly.